Monday 4 April 2011

[ Botanical Garden ]


3/4/11
I went to Botanical Garden this morning for photoshooting and my dad went there for jogging. 


I'm quite lucky that day because we get the chance to see The Penang Waterfall that it's always not open for outsiders.Besides that, we also get to see The Oldest Water Treatment Plant in Malaysia.It is only open one day per year for outsiders, if I'm not mistaken. 

It is quite dangerous at there because the floor is slippery. An old man about 45-55 years old fell down accidentally but luckily he didn't hurts himself. I'm really quite lucky that I can take those beautiful views there!  Have a look at the amazing views below~
Me!
Me again!
Waterfall~
Nice!
Me and my mom..

So Hot! 


Air Terjun!
Nice view, right?
The Oldest Water Threatment Plant in Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment